We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817533 Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff N (rockford, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Jul 17, 2016 8:06 PM
Purchased the single side exit Flowmaster American Thunder for my 2004 Nissan Titan. I was very disappointed to find out that there were no new flange bolts or gaskets. Worse yet, the band clamps included were junk, and would not tighten down enough to hold the exhaust together. I had to go and purchase 2 stainless 4 inch band clamps out of my own pocket for $20.00 each. I thought a complete Cat Back exhaust system meant "complete" For $600 plus, I expected more. Last Flowmaster for me.
Reviewed by Steve P (SMYRNA, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Nov 05, 2014 12:11 PM
I have had both Gibson and JBA swept-side cat-backs on my truck. Nice sound, but neither had the particular "tone" that the Flowmaster has. Nice sound. I also noticed that the exhaust weighs considerably more that the others I have used. Thicker stainless pipes and muffler. The stainless bands are much better for installation than U clamps. Very well made. I originally was going to give 4 stars for Price/Value but the deal I got through Auto Anything rates a 5 star for value.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Single Side Exit (409 Stainless)
- Part #:817533
- 3" Pipe
- 70 Series Big Block II Muffler
- 3" stainless tip with embossed Flowmaster logo
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- flowmaster 40 muffler sound
- flowmaster 814114
- flowmaster muffler for 2013 dodge durango v6
- 2009 dodge ram flowmaster 40 series
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- exhaust systems for chevy diesel
- hummer h3 headers
- 2003 h2 flowmaster dual exhaust
- dodge ram 2500 dual exhaust system
- exhaust for 2011 chevy 1500
- automobile covers reviews
- high performance air filter
- truck floor mat reviews