We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817422 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Martin B (AMHERST, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jun 26, 2014 4:16 AM
I bought the flow master for my truck and had a local shop install it. It sounds great. The only flaw is the shop said it was tough to put on and after 6 months the connection between the muffler and tailpipe separated. It came with a small clamping band that just wasn't holding them together so I took it back to the shop and they welded the connection for me. The only other complaint is there is some surface rust already after 1 winter which is disappointing considering I bought the stainless.
Ships By 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Single Side Exit (409 Stainless)
- Part #:817422
- 3" Pipe
- 70 Series Muffler
- 3" outlet
- 3.5" logo-embossed stainless tip
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- bprp exhaust sale
- dual exhaust tips
- flowmaster 817275
- which is louder, super 400 or 44?
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- catalytic converter for a midget 1960
- 1959 cadillac exhaust headers
- exhaust for altima
- exhaust system for 2005 ford f150
- best exhaust for a f250
- seat covers for suvs for cheap
- auto cargo mat
- bed rail covers for trucks