We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817400 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David M (Brownsville, PA) — Jun 24, 2016 10:40 PM
Yet the performance Leaves you as though you've become one in some unholy taboo bonding rite with the yoked out 5.7 Hemi screaming through both ends - with the functional hood scoop & cold air box and K&N's gigantic filter intake system. This will get you tickets on those hard launches out of toll plazas, if not at least looked at. Women of all age swoon at the gutteral roar yet usually more often than not its the college volleyball players in their yoga shorts and sports bras in Kia Souls'.
Reviewed by Joe Z (ROSELLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Durango — Dec 14, 2012 8:17 PM
My flowmaster exhaust system sounds incredible, and it was very easy to install. The only problem I had was fitting the new inlet onto the stock outlet, I needed to take the new inlet to be widened at a muffler shop. But overall I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- flowmaster car exhaust systems
- force ii exhaust for 2011 charger rt
- 2001 tacoma flowmaster catalytic converter
- flowmaster 4 x 8
- how to install mazda header
- 2005 mercedes sprinter muffler
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- best performance exhaust for honda element
- headers 2000 gmc
- hi flow exhaust for chevy s10
- garage tire stops
- cheap rubber floor mats
- suv trunk mats