We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817517 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald M (OAKLYN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Jun 04, 2014 6:12 PM
Flowmaster exhaust good name, all the parts were there and it was a pretty simple take apart and install little tough in the drive way clearance was a problem on the vette, but I got it done. My biggest disappointment was the sound, better than stock, but not a head turner. And at almost $1000.00 I'm very upset at the result. Flowmasters will be coming off in the near future, any one need this system? make me an offer.
Reviewed by Edward M (Burneyville, OK) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Jun 08, 2012 9:53 PM
I felt the stock sound of the 2002 C5 Corvette was just too reserved for me. A high performance V8 engine should emit some sound. With a Vette, to me, that did not mean a too loud exhaust note but an idle burble and attacking growl when you put your foot in it. This is what I think I have with the Flowmaster Force II 409S stainless steel dual muffler system for the Corvette. I am very pleased with it, and that includes the purchase price and the charge for the installation. I got excellent advice and input from AutoAnything as to which Flowmaster system to purchase for what I wanted.
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- floormaster chrome tip exhaust
- catalitic converter for 2007 suzuki xl7
- american thunder series flowmaster
- f 150 american thunder muffler
- lexus 2004 exhaust caps
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- 1959 cadillac exhaust headers
- 2003 chevy tracker exhaust pipe
- what are the best headers for a scion tc
- which exhaust system is best for performance on my 2012 ford mustang gt?
- pick up truck bed cover
- cheap all weather floor mats
- front bras for cars