We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817563 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Luis G G (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Aug 21, 2014 6:41 PM
I could not decide between the American Thunder or Outlaw series. I did research but computer speakers just are great quality for exhausts. I went with the Outlaw series because I wanted it to be loud. That is exactly what this system is. Extremely Loud...especially during WOT! It has an aggressive idle like a muscle car should. My Challenger SRT8 now sounds as mean as it looks!!!
Reviewed by wesley a (MATTAPAN, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Jul 27, 2013 6:44 PM
I wanted an aggressive exhaust system and thats what i got. Even the skeptics otherwiseknown as my friends gave this system top praise. I would recomend the outlaw catback to those who prefer the best.
Reviewed by KRISTEN L (FORT WAYNE, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Apr 28, 2013 2:26 AM
Great rumble when on the gas and settles down when on the highway(no drone). Had installed at garage for $100. Sounds mean:)
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- does flowmaster make a single side exit for a 2001 silverado
- flowmaster super 40 17417
- high flow cat flowmasters
- what flowmaster muffler sounds good on 1998 silverado
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- bmw diesel performance parts
- direct fit exhaust for 2006 audi a8
- chevy cobalt magnaflow catback exhaust price
- lower stainless 2008 lincoln navigator
- toyota t100 muffler
- tailgate nets for pickups
- tent for back of pickup truck
- auto trunk liners