We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817527 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Reece M (BOZEMAN, MT) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Nov 07, 2016 5:46 AM
AutoAnything was fantastic to deal with as always, the exhaust came quick and there were no issues. If you have access to the right tools installation takes no time at all, just took a little heat to get my old exhaust off and then the FlowMaster slipped right in to my 98 Jeep Cherokee like a dream. The sound is nice, not very aggressive but not quiet at all just wish it was a little bit less expensive
Reviewed by Oliver M (Davenport, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Nov 30, 2012 9:49 PM
The stock exhaust on my Jeep finally gave up and broke just after the cat, very loud!! New Flowmaster system has great rumble w/o drone or being too loud. Same basic specs as Magnaflow and cheaper along w/ rebate = Score Just a heads up for anyone with a Jeep Cherokee and OEM exhaust system: The stock exhaust system flange is crimped at the cat, so unless you have access to a torch to heat it up and work it loose, I would suggest paying a little more for a shop to do the work.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Single Rear Exit (409 Stainless)
- Part #:817527
- 2.5" Pipe
- 60 Series Muffler
- 2.5" stainless tip with embossed Flowmaster logo
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- lowest exhaust system prices trucks
- 1998 f150 flowmaster exhaust
- flowmaster 814114
- flowmaster super 40 pair
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- datsun exhaust system canada
- pacesetter header for bmw
- 2008 toyota sequoia performance upgrades
- ford ranger heartthrob exhaust
- heat shield for chrysler town and country
- roof cargo carrier
- tonneau covers
- nerf bars for trucks