We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817592 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lisa M (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Oct 27, 2014 11:35 PM
I put the Axel backs on the car. Took about 45 minutes to do with a lift. It's loud when you are just sitting and rev it up, no real noticeable drown. Put it in 6th and cruise and you wouldn't know anything is changed. But hammer down and everyone within a 2 block radius will know! good "burble" when you let off the throttle above 2500RPM and then settles out to nice sound.
Reviewed by john g (TRENTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — May 01, 2014 4:38 PM
exhaust is very aggressive it definitely has a drone at 2 grand this vehicle is not used for everyday driving so its perfect if I was using it would of gone with the less aggressive exhaust for everyday commuting.
Reviewed by MARK M (Eagle Pass, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Jun 09, 2013 7:47 PM
I love the way the system sounds vs. the factory mufflers!!! A friend installed the axle back in about an hour. The Mustang sounds awesome now!! I love it!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships By 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Dual Rear Exit (409 Stainless)
- Part #:817592
- 3" Pipe
- Pro Series Shortie Mufflers
- 4" Polished Tips
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- mufflers for sale toronto
- 2001 tacoma flowmaster catalytic converter
- flowmaster 40 series 3" inlet
- flowmaster force ii dodge charger
- acura performance exhaust systems
- direct fit exhaust for 2006 audi a8
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- what is the best exhaust for avalanche
- 1997 saab 900 s exhaust muffler
- jeep liberty diesel muffler
- mud guards
- car floor liners
- tents for trucks