We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817610 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard B (Hedgesville, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Mar 19, 2016 6:40 AM
Have owned my '06 Ridgeline since new in '05. Nothing wrong with the exhaust system, just not masculine enough. Was looking for a dual exhaust system but unable to find same without custom manufacture. Checked YouTube for systems were and sound. Elected to go with the Flowmaster DBX single exhaust system. About 1 1/2 hours to install. Sound is as anticipated. Good throaty rumble. Does not activate car alarms like my Corvette system did, but it does have the throaty sound desired.
Reviewed by Joshua M (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Ridgeline — May 11, 2015 10:12 PM
Luckily I was doing this for the gas mileage which it did indeed get. I was getting around 15 miles per gallon and my last three tanks After the exhaust I know get 17.9. It may be because I'm later on the Excelerator now because I'm trying to keep the noise down. It doesn't sound very truck like other than at Idol. it may because I'm later on the Excelerator now because I'm trying to keep the noise down. It doesn't sound very truck like other than at Idol. It sounds more like you tuned car .
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships By 1/16
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Single Rear Exit (409 Stainless)
- Part #:817610
- 2.25 in. tubing
- Twin 3" stainless tips with embossed Flowmaster logo
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 2005 f-150 flowmaster exhaust
- high flow cats
- how does the flowmaster 50 series big block muffler sound
- flowmaster 817538
- 1959 cadillac exhaust headers
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- crome exhaust tips
- 2007 chrysler pacifica exhaust system flowmaster
- true dual exhaust for f150
- headers for 2010 dodge ram 1500
- performance disc brake pads
- pickup truck side mount tool boxes
- truck bed toppers for sale