We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817627 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin G (GLEN COVE, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Avenger — Sep 05, 2015 11:09 AM
Nice system overall, a little louder than advertised. Installation was not so easy. Connecting first pipe to factory pipe took a lot of time, had to sand it for about an hour. Definitely need a lift. All in all a nice system.
Reviewed by James C (Milo, ME) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Avenger — Jul 11, 2014 11:26 PM
I looked at a couple of different exhaust before settling for this one. Definitely was a great choice looks good and sounds awesome.
Reviewed by Brady W (FLORENCE, KY) — Aug 19, 2013 7:50 AM
This product came in on time and is made of great material. Installation was a breeze! Off with the old and on with the new in just 45 minutes! The sound is amazing and it truly opened up the throttle response. Gas mileage has increased exceptionally, nearly 4mpg as long as you keep your foot out of it haha. When coasting its real nice and quiet as well, UNLESS you are doin about 75 on the highway, then it drones. So keep it at about 65-70.
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Dual Rear Exit (409 Stainless)
- Part #:817627
- 3.5" stainless tips
- 2.5" Mandrel Bent Tubing
- flowmaster car exhaust systems
- flowmaster headers
- flowmaster 40 is there a difference between american thunder
- what size hushpower 11 to get for 06 gto
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- federal catalyst converter for 2001 infinity i30 california legal
- bmw exhaust tips
- 2010 kia soul performance parts
- 2011 dodge 1500 headers
- exhaust systems for 2011 f150
- car mats and accessories
- pick up truck cover
- roof rack installation cost