We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817640 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lew W (Kalkaska, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 28, 2013 5:33 AM
Not too loud at highway speed 80 and up. I had a 40 series on my 1500 that was a little loud on the highway.The 50 series is perfect for my '13 2500 HD, I had to go buy a 4 inch extension,because the main pipe coming off the cat was a little short,but otherwise this was about a 45 minute project! Best 45 minutes spent EVER! Add a cold air intake and a programmer for a permagrin.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- super 44 flowmaster chevy
- high flow cats
- flomaster exhaust for 2003 tahoe z71
- what does a flowmaster super 44 sound like
- where can i find a catalyic converter that is legal in california
- toyota exhaust
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- corsa sierra exhaust
- 2001 f150 obx shorty headers
- kia borrego accesories
- suv cargo tray
- car stops for garage floor
- heavy duty truck bumper