We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #69012 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Joseph S (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Feb 13, 2008 9:42 PM
Love it!! Removal of stock exhaust is the hardest, and even that went smoothly. System fits perfectly, sounds great! I've seen post where it's said "not any louder than stock", don't believe it, has a nice exhaust note, good as any of the competition! On my '07, factory hitch is welded on, so you use the supplied hangers, same as if "no hitch" vehicle. I used a bay with a lift, took my time, and still was done in under 2 hours.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust tips stainless
- 3" inlet exaust tips for 08 dakota
- jeep metal mulisha exhaust
- mini mufflers
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- headers for dodge trucks
- 2002 toyota tundra exhaust
- flowmaster exhaust for dodge ram 1500
- headers for dodge ram
- performance brakes for trucks
- van luggage carriers
- windshield covers for trucks