We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #7500 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jason O (Tigard, OR) — Jul 03, 2007 9:15 PM
The old exhaust came out in one piece with the rear end up on jackstands. The Gibson easily bolts right in the old spot. Overall install was 1.5 hours, the longest part was getting the angles and spacing perfect on the dual angled split system. The sound is perfect all the time and it really comes to life with a lead foot. No annoying drone, especially at freeway cruising speeds like other systems. Definite HP and MPG increase, and when grouped with an intake it's even better. Mid-range power really increased leading to less down shifting and lower rpm's (200-250 when cruising). Overall, best bang for you $$$. You won't be dissapointed!!!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust part
- gibson gp206s
- 3" inlet exaust tips for 08 dakota
- truck exhaust reviews
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- how to install mazda header
- infiniti exhausts
- long tube headers for f150
- volkswagen jetta exhaust system
- 2005 nissan frontier se after market parts
- pick-up truck bed cover cap
- rubber suv floor mats
- how are turn signal mirrors for cars trucks made