We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #5563 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gregg S (Union, OH) — Apr 20, 2010 7:21 AM
Put these on my 2005 Tahoe and am very happy with the sound. Was concerned it might be too loud as this is the family vehicle and didn't want something that was obnoxiously loud. This system is perfect! Sounds deep and throaty at start-up like a big V-8 should but has a nice sound while driving around. If you're on the fence, go for it! You won't be sorry! Easy to assemble, looks great and sounds AWSOME!!
Reviewed by John P (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 17, 2008 6:16 AM
I installed the gibson for more power towing my trailer with my 2004 Tahoe, i got about 20HP more which helps on those 65 up hill runs, Thanks
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson headers reviews
- header gp129
- gibson dual extreme 5637
- gibson exhaust tip range rover sport
- high-flow catalytic converter legal in california
- saab performance mufflers
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- toyota t100 performance exhaust systems
- headers for 2003 f150
- 2008 gti cat back exhaust
- automotive radar detectors
- side step up rails
- suv cargo units suv racks