We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #65005 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John B (Lincoln Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Jul 17, 2010 6:45 AM
This is my second Gibson exhaust system. Went with aluminized the first time. Never again. Stainless is the only way to go. Sound is sweet at idle and aggressive when on the gas. My only problem was carton and sales slip were for side exit dual pipes. I received straight pipes. Thankfully my mechanic didnt charge for the cuts he had to make to get them out the sides. Overall totally satisfied as usual with Gibson.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 9/06 - 9/11
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust for sale
- gibson bullet mufflers
- 2010 ford f150 metal mulisha
- mulisha exhaust
- jeep cherokee headers reviews
- mitsubishi performance exhaust
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- banks exhaust tundra review
- ford excursion exhaust system
- ram 2500 diesel
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- car mirror masks
- custom fit auto mats