We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #65562 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert F (Shreveport, LA) — Jul 05, 2011 8:30 AM
I was visiting local shops and trying to get a dual exhaust on my 02 Avalanche. No one was willing to try to bend pipe for this job. I was looking for side exit cat back duals. A serched on the internet and up came Gibson Extreme, and I was ready to get this party started. It took very little effort to install, and only one call to customer service (which was handled very friendly and knowledgable of the issue at hand) I like the sound of the Gibson, not to loud, but deep enough to let people know that I have opened up the exhaust. I would and will recommed this product to others. Thank you Gibson, and AutoAnything for the GREAT product and service.
Ships Between 1/27 - 1/31
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson sft muffler review
- metal mulisha exhaust tip size
- exhause 5" turndown tip short
- cat back exhaust for towing
- catalytic converter 2004 nissan xterra
- 2005 mercedes sprinter muffler
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- dodge ram exhaust tip
- 2009 scion tc headers
- exhaust system for ford f250 cat back
- tacoma asseccories
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- discount dash mat