We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #6203 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James L (Marietta, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Jun 13, 2008 12:10 PM
I installed the Gibson Dual Sport on my 2002 Dodge Dakota mainly to give my truck some personality. I chose this style to be a little different from the conventional dual tailpipe systems. I think it gives my truck some character and the growl lets everyone know "I have a V8". Everything I read about the ease of installation and the custom fit was right on it. It will be awhile until I can tell if the freeflow design helps gas mileage, but the increase torque and horsepower are noticable from the get go, and I do mean "get go".
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust tips stainless
- gibson gp206s
- reviews for gibson exhaust systems
- 2012 volvo s60 exhaust tip size
- lexus exhaust system performance
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- dodge diesel exhaust
- trd stainless steel exhaust for 2001 toyota tundra v8
- 2005 subaru outback catalytic converter replacement
- 2009 toyota tacoma performance parts
- accesories for f-150 ford pick up
- rubber mat truck bed liner
- running boards california