We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #66534 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael W (Coloma, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — May 18, 2011 7:34 PM
I was really disappointed after reviewing all the literature, sales specs and installation instructions only to find out that the spare tire on my 2004 Dodge Dakota had to be removed because there is not enough clearance between the tire and the exahust pipes. Now I have to carry the tire in the truck bed and hope someone does not steal it.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson performance headers review
- rv generator exhaust tip
- gibson exhaust systems split rear
- gibson gp129s
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- best performance muffler for nissans
- stainless steel exhaust systems for 2007 chevy diesel
- best sounding muffler for ford f150
- 2008 nissan titan exhaust manifold
- 2012 ram 1500 single exhaust tip
- custom mat for floor
- truck accessories and chrome kits
- rubber mat for cargo area of suv