We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #5603 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dale W (Clayton, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Suburban — Oct 09, 2007 9:48 PM
The Gibson exhaust was pretty easy to install; it took me two and a half hours and this was my first time installing an exhaust system. The sound is exactly what I was looking for; a nice deep rumble that is noticeable but not intrusive nor tiring on the freeway. At light throttle or steady cruising, I can barely hear it, but as soon as I put my foot into it, I know it's there. It's a great product. I think the gas mileage is slightly better but certainly no worse. Hint: Use some type of lubricant when taking off and putting on the new hangers and at the slip joints. It makes it a lot easier to install.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 8/08 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust canada metal mulisha exhaust tip
- gibson gp100s-c
- rv generator exhaust turn down
- 2010 ford f150 metal mulisha
- 2005 mercedes sprinter muffler
- jeep cherokee headers reviews
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- which exhaust system is best for performance on my 2012 ford mustang gt?
- custom exhaust for dodge ram
- 2006 cadillac srx catalytic converter
- auto bras
- best truck tool box
- ski rack