We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #65900 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Russell B (DEXTER, GA) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jun 22, 2017 10:16 PM
I got the stainless dual side swept exhaust. It sounds good. Loud during excelleration. Quiet at idle. Not too loud when cruising. I believe it increased horsepower (or maybe it just sounds more powerful). My only complaint is I don't like the dinky little bolt on polished stainless tips. For this price tips should be welded on at factory and twice the length.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson performance headers review
- rectangular exhaust tips
- gibson gp500s headers
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- acura performance exhaust systems
- jaguar catalytic converter california legal
- aftermarket gti mufflers
- 1997 f350 diesel exhaust
- 2003 toyota sequoia exhaust system
- custom steering wheel covers
- oil filters
- power chip