We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #6535 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by cynthia e (Swedesboro, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Apr 13, 2012 8:34 AM
Easy installation, worst part was getting the old exhaust off. Sounds deep and aggresive, not much change in horsepower or performance at all tho which I was really looking forward to. The split rear looks great on the truck, completely changes the rear profile of the truck. I had to wait a month to get the exhaust which wasn't even close to adequate.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 8/08 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
- stainless steel exhaust life
- 3" chrome exhaust turn down
- best sounding round mufflers
- gidson 315507
- how to install mazda header
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- best performance muffler for nissans
- flowmaster muffler 2003 nissan frontier
- gto muffler delete
- 2013 toyota tacoma cat back exhaust
- suv roof storage
- nerf steps
- soft tonneau cover