We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #66524 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jonathan S (Abbottstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — May 29, 2010 3:27 PM
I've only had it on the truck for a few weeks but the sound is good without being too loud. The mechanic said it was the easiest exhaust system he had ever put on. And it looks good. So as far as I'm concerned it is a win-win-win situation!!!
Reviewed by Ron G (West Allis, WI) — Nov 04, 2007 12:42 AM
Installed the split back on my 04 Ram, very easy and the tips look great! Sound is awesome when I stomp on it, and quiet at idle. Had to remove the spare (20 inch), but I highly recommend this system.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 9/05 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust canada metal mulisha exhaust tip
- gibson gp129s
- 2'' turndown exhaust tips
- gibson cat-back dual split rear exit reviews
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- crome exhaust tips
- lotus cat back
- 2001 dodge durango catalytic converter problems
- 2008 dodge dakota exhaust system
- ford expedition performance flowmaster muffler
- aftermarket side mirrors
- luggage racks for suvs
- truck bed cap