Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #69505 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard B (Clifton Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Oct 17, 2015 2:23 PM
I purchased this system to replace the exhaust that sold the truck when I first heard it start. It sounded like a performance car with a big block with headers and glass packs. Now it sounds like a stock exhaust on a LTD. I miss the old sound...
Reviewed by Scott V (South Plainfield, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — May 06, 2012 5:15 PM
The product is exceptional my only gripe is my passenger side exhaust was not bent enough I. Tried to roll the bends and that was still not the remedy I. Have access to pipe bending equip making this a non-issue Very impressed with product.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 3/26 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual split rear exit (Stainless)
- Part #:69505
- Exits by factory location
- Tubing diameter: 2.50" aluminized mandrel bent tubing
- Muffler specifications:
- Inlet: 2.50" dual
- Outlet: 3.00" offset
- Body height: 8.00"
- Body length: 24.00"
- Body shape: Round
- Exhaust sound: Aggressive
- Tip specifications:
- Inlet: 2.50"
- Outlet: 3.50"
- Length: 12.00"
- Finish: Polished
- Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Slash-cut
- Attachment: Clamp-on
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Will not fit 4WD models with sway bar installed
- Will not fit models with mounted spare tire larger than 16"