We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #9507 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rob O (Floyds Knobs, IN) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Jun 03, 2010 7:43 PM
I recently had a gibson exhaust system installed on my 1997 ford f-150. The exhaust has the dual chrome tips coming straight out the back below the bumper. Looks great! Sounds good, not to loud, and kind of mellow, no droning. No rattles, squeaks or leaks. I would recommend this system again.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 8/04 - 8/08
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual split rear exit (Aluminized)
- Part #:9507
- Exits behind passenger rear tire
- Polished stainless tips
- 2.5 inch piping
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Will not fit with the spare tire mounted in place on 4WD models or 2WD models with a spare larger than 16"
- gibson exhaust metal mulisha
- gibson round exhaust tip
- gibson side swept exhaust
- gp500 headers
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- catalytic converter 2004 nissan xterra
- direct fit exhaust for 2006 audi a8
- 2007 dodge charger exhaust systems
- 2007 toyota tundra performance exhaust
- headers for 1999 silverado
- low profile tool box
- tonneau truck bed covers
- vehicle bras