We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #65561 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John W (Brockway, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — May 23, 2017 5:34 PM
It fit the vehicle good, but the fittings where the tubes join are so loose the parts store style clamps couldn't crimp the sections together. Had to slit outer to make tight. Had to enlarge slit for polished tips too. Very quiet sound, barely over stock.
Reviewed by shane r (ALPENA, MI) — Sep 28, 2016 11:10 PM
Combined with new headers and cat section I have had a MARKED improvement of power, still waiting on results of MPG. System looks OUTSTANDING, and was easy to install. Was told it was ,"Throaty", yet not to loud. Actually I was expecting it to be a little louder, but all in all, I'm very happy.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
- cheap gibson exhaust
- best sounding round mufflers
- gibson metal mulisha exhaust tips
- gibson supertruck exhaust too loud
- hyundai performance parts
- 1959 cadillac exhaust headers
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- dodge ram cat back exhaust
- 1989 nissan 240sx catalytic converter
- banks 4x4 performance
- car rain guards
- chrome parts for trucks
- truck hitch accessories