We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #5511 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by james w (Saint Petersburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC C/K 1500 — Jan 28, 2009 5:22 AM
Installation was very easy. Only took an hour from start to finish (no lift, no jacks, just layed on my back under the truck). The sound is a nice low rumble. However, with a sound like that i tend to have a heavy foot so i can hear it growl, and so much for improving gas milage. The only issue i had is that the tips stuck out too far, so i just cut a couple inches off the pipes and set the tips back a bit.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 11/07 - 11/09
- What Do You Drive?
- stainless steel exhaust life
- gibson 315530
- gibson headers legal for ca
- metal mulisha tip
- headers for austin healey
- acura performance exhaust systems
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- what is the best exhaust system for a silverado
- calic conver for 2002 gmc
- performance exhaust pipe for a 1998 nissan 200sx
- car hitches for sale
- cheap grill guards
- truck step up