We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #66527 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert R (La Center, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 12, 2009 8:13 AM
I received the order very quickly complete and undamaged. This install took about an hour to complete with no complications what's so ever, all of the hangers are in the right place which is a definite plus. No customization or special tools needed. I went with the side exit model to avoid having to remove the spare tire.
Reviewed by JL A (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Aug 07, 2007 6:50 AM
Overall I am happy with this exhaust but there are down sides. The instructions aren't very good, at least for the 05 Dodge Ram Hemi. It is a simple matter to take the existing exhaust off the truck without making a cut. The instructions tell you to cut. Another downside is the exhaust note. To me, it has a little bit of a "hole in the muffler" character to it. Maybe after it breaks in I will feel differently about the sound, if not the old muff's going back on. On the plus side, the exhaust is quiet but rumbly at idle; sounds very good. Another plus is when I step on it, the sound is really cool.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 9/06 - 9/11
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Super Truck - Dual side exit (Stainless)
- Part #:66527
- Exits in front of passenger rear tire
- 3.5 inch polished stainless tips
- 2.5 inch piping
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Note: will not fit models with the factory ground effects kit (including Rumble Bee model)
- stainless steel exhaust life
- challenger rumble mufflers
- gibson exhast
- datsun exhaust system canada
- cadillac catalytic converter
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- 2000 jeep cherokee exhaust headers
- 2010 silverado cat back exhaust
- dual exhaust for 2012 chevy silverado
- roof rack cargo
- bed mats
- car covers for sale