We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #16590 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kurtis K (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 27, 2011 6:22 PM
Its like driving a different truck. The sound, power and mid-range 'kick' make it feel turbo-esque. I only wish I had held out for stainless...You can not beat the increase in performance for the money. I hate when people use the word sexy to describe something but...That's why you should get stainless-it deserves it! One thing-if you have an older truck like mine-be prepared for battle getting the old exhaust off. I had to use a grinding wheel and lots of w-d to separate the old muffler from the head pipe. TOTALLY worth the time n grime. Because, that's what is WAS-a muffler. THIS is an EXHAUST!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 10/10 - 10/12
- What Do You Drive?
- how big are gibson tips
- 2007 ford f150 flame exhaust tips
- gibson exhaust truck exhaust
- gibson gp500s headers
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- catalytic converter for a midget 1960
- nissan headers
- dual exhaust for 2012 chevy silverado 1500
- chrome stacks for ford f 350
- 2011 ram 1500 exhaust system
- bike rack for car reviews
- custom vehicle floor mats
- suv cargo box