We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #17403 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott S (Williamsville, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Mar 18, 2009 6:31 AM
This was such a good replacement for the Flowmaster exhaust that I had on my '07 Grand Cherokee. The interior noise is much more subdued, but the exterior growl is still there. Installation was easy and everything lined up. Love it, and the 4" tip looks fantastic! Glad I put it on.
Reviewed by Steven K (Bellaire, TX) — Aug 02, 2008 10:25 AM
I had a Gibson cat-back on my '97 Grand Cherokee 5.2l and I liked it - this one is way too loud. At 70mph there is a low frequency resonate drone coming from the back that is uncomfortable.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhausts
- gibson header reviews
- gibson intercooled tips
- gibson 619995
- subaru full exhaust system
- high flow catalytic converter california legal 1996 acura integra
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- 2005 ford five hundred catalytic converter
- 2005 jeep wrangler full exhaust systems
- dodge ram 1500 flowmaster exhaust
- cheap air filters for cars
- roof top carriers for suvs
- rubber floor mats for suv