We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #18400 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jarvis B (Nashville, TN) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 15, 2010 8:50 AM
I was replacing my catalytic converter and oxygen sensor and decided to go ahead and get a Gibson exhaust since there was a CyberMonday sale. I wanted the Gibson because it was custom made for my application and they had a sample exhaust note on their website. I got it installed and love it. It has a nice, low rumble without sounding like a wannabe ricer or a redneck truck. It is a very classy sound. I believe it has helped my gas mileage as well. I took a road trip right after getting the system installed and can see my gas lasting longer.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 2/05 - 2/07
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson performance exhaust systems
- gibson gp102s
- 2010 ford f150 metal mulisha
- metal mulisha exhaust reviews
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- 2002 land rover exhaust upgrades
- jeep cherokee headers reviews
- heat shield for chrysler town and country
- exhaust tips ford explorer
- true dual exhaust ram 1500
- new car floor mats
- automobile covers reviews
- cover for trucks