We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #18600 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Seth P (Jamestown, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Jun 03, 2009 11:34 AM
Overall the instructions were clear and the installation was as expected. It only took about 1hr to install. The exhaust sounds great. I am interested to see if I see any mileage improvements. If you are installing on an older vehicle or one with rust, I recommend purchasing a new exhaust clamp and gasket prior to the installation since you will need to reuse the OEM clamp. Looking back, I probably should have spent the extra on the stainless steel version.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 12/28 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust part
- gibson headers dodge dakota
- 2001 f250 5" stainless steel exhuast
- turndown exhaust tip
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- catalytic converter subaru
- dodge exhaust
- 2007 toyota tundra cat back exhaust
- 2011 ford ranger exhaust tip
- 86 mitsubishi mighty max header
- pickup truck bed storage boxes
- truck bed tops
- custom made floor mats