We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #312800 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by raul f (AMARILLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Hummer H3 — Apr 25, 2013 6:15 PM
I purchased the single side swept system about a month ago, I purchased this with the Black Metal Mulisha tip put the system on my h3 as soon as it arrived, installation was pretty easy but I recommended having an extra set of hands I installed it on my own took me about 3 hrs, removing the oem system was the hardest part, as for sound its not too loud but it gives it a nice aggressive exhaust note and dont worry it sounds nice, I was a bit worried that it would sound like a Honda Civic ......
Reviewed by John M (Bloomfield Hills, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Jan 29, 2011 7:48 AM
I have had many exhaust systems on several cars. The Gibson is giving good performance with just the right exhaust tone. Also sounds good inside no loud reverb sound like some other systems. Would buy again from gibson.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 12/29 - 1/03
- What Do You Drive?
- stainless steel exhaust life
- buy gibson 69511 exhaust system
- gibson gp500s headers
- metal mulisha exhaust tip size
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- ford performance exhaust systems
- cat back exhaust for silverado
- 2004 mazda 6 performance exhaust
- 2005 chevy silverado diesel accessories
- aftermarket gauge clusters
- car top racks
- rubber auto mats