We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #319607 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua W (Hoboken, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer — Nov 11, 2007 8:14 AM
I just installed this Gibson on my 4.6l F-150. Simple install, not more than 3hrs by myself. Fit and finish are excellent. The soung is mellow inside and outside of the truck. ( A tad more rumble would be nice. ) The extra torqure sure helps for pulling my cargo trailers. I haven't checked my mpg but it appears to have helped also. All-in-all, I really like this product and would reccomend it to anyone who wants more power and a mellow exhaust note!
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson muffler tip
- gibson gp500s headers
- metal mulisha exhaust sound
- 3" gibson metal mulisha exhaust tips
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- 1999 stock saturn floor mats
- mercedes exhaust tips
- 2002 ford crown victoria exhaust
- chevy suburban performance upgrades
- ford f150 headers
- car custom floor mats
- cargo carrier for suv rooftop
- cargo mats suv