We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #612202 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jack W (West Grove, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Frontier — Nov 30, 2015 1:29 PM
I had a non-stainless steel exhaust system previously, which gave me good service ( 115,000 miles). I replaced it with a Gibson stainless steel system; Very high quality, easy to install. I highly recommend Gibson. Although this system was "speced" for 2 WD only, it fit my 4WD Frontier perfectly!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
- cheap gibson exhaust
- 315605 gibson
- exhaust chrome tip turn down
- gibson header reviews
- lexus exhaust system performance
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- where can i find a catalyic converter that is legal in california
- v6 camaro headers
- cat back dual exhaust for 2011 silverado
- flowmaster maxima exhaust
- floor liners auto
- auto covers vehicle
- cover for pick up truck bed