We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #612500 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jason L (Calverton, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Hummer H2 — Aug 13, 2015 5:25 AM
I am a master certified tech. I purchased the exhaust for my h2 hummer and i am not pleased with this system. My stock exhaust peeformed better with my dynatech headders. The gibson muffler is a two in one out design and does not flow properly. The fitment is poor. It you look at the onstructions on the gibson web site you can see the front hangar on the exhaust will not line up properly to support the weight of the system causing pressure on the engine pipe. Very disapointed with the system.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 1/03 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson 1200 dual sport
- gibson headers dodge dakota
- reviews for gibson exhaust systems
- 3 in inlet turn down exhaust tips for trucks
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- catalytic converter for a midget 1960
- dodge diesel exhaust
- f-150 headers
- 1994-1996 chevy caprice cat back exhaust kits
- 2012 f-250 performance accessories
- car deflectors
- carpeted car floor mats
- nerf tubes