We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #616590 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gregory S (Saukville, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Dakota — Jul 08, 2008 2:26 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for. I've got a 2001 Dodge Dakota 4wd Club Cab 4.7 automatic. My original started rusting out after 7 years and I wanted something with better flow and sound. This is it!!! Nice low tone rumble at idle with just a bit more sound when you mash the loud pedal. Absolutely quiet at highway speeds in the cabin. Looks great with the 3 1/2" tip. Installation was done in 1 hour including cutting out my old exhaust. I'm sold on Gibson from now on.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- metal mulisha exhaust canada
- chrome turn down exhaust tips
- gibson exhaust toyota tundra
- gibson gp500s headers
- jeep wrangler exaust
- acura performance exhaust systems
- performance headers
- best aftermarket exhaust for boxster
- exhaust for ford f250 diesel
- how to install tip for toyota yaris sedan
- how much do bull bars cost
- best deals on tonneau covers
- metal mulisha struts