We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #617500 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Adam R (Wilmette, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Jan 05, 2009 12:52 PM
I had this system installed on my 1998 Jeep with a V8. I choose it since it was about $100 cheaper than a Magnaflow system and was still stainless steel. The sound is great, not too loud with a nice deep tone. The truck seems to have more power and run smoother than ever. The only issue I has was that I had to have it adjusted after initial installation due to a ratle caused by clearance issues. I think this is a common problem any time you go to a larger diameter pipe. I recommend this system.
Ships Between 3/02 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust kits
- gibson 616006
- gibson bullet mufflers
- mustangs with gibsons slash exhaust on youtube
- dodge exhaust
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- honda california catalytic converter
- 1996 ford f250 muffler
- best exhaust for 2011 2013 rt charger
- best long tube headers for silverado
- bed caps trucks
- pickup truck tailgate net
- truck windshield cover snow