We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #619505 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Danny E (CEDARTOWN, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — May 20, 2017 1:42 PM
The instructions that you can print off the web site are a lot better than the one that comes with the box, so print them off. If you have a lift or pit to work off of you will be better off. I used a creeper with the truck setting at ride height with no problems. You could do it in a couple hours setting in your driveway. My only problem was, the long pipe is about an inch to long, the kit has a head pipe to mate up the long pipe to the muffler. But the long pipe touches the muffler.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson sft muffler review
- gibson xhaust system
- gobson stainless steel exhaust tip
- gibson gp100s-c
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- land rover performance exhaust
- performance headers
- pontiac g6 catalytic converter
- what is the best cat back exhaust system for 2004 pontiac gto
- 1998 chevy 1500 muffler
- where to buy a receiver hitch
- wide angle auto rear view mirrors
- liner for suv