We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #619700 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Edward D (Cedar Brook, NJ) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford Ranger — Aug 20, 2011 8:38 AM
I had to replace the exhaust system on my truck because it had rusted out after having it about one year. The only system I found in stainless steel was this Gibson. Out of the box, the system was well-made and easy to install. I wasn't looking for performance gains but more durability. I could tell a gain in performance but it was was seemingly a little louder than I had hoped. There is more cabin noise and sounds more like an off-road system. Other than that, so far I am very happy with it.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
- cheap gibson exhaust
- gibson gp206s
- gidson 315507
- rock auto gibson exhaust 618802
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- how to install mazda header
- acura performance exhaust systems
- flams on a 2010 gmc truck
- pathfinder magnaflow
- 2007 mazda miata performance borla exhaust
- tonneau covers
- protective floor covering for new vehicles
- aftermarket wheels