We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #618705 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by chris m (Tujunga, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 16, 2010 12:38 PM
Thought it would be a little louder but like others said nice deep little roar kn intake definately over powers the sound in some gears but it sounds great I would reccommend getting it welded even tho all they say u need Is the brackets welding just provides extra strength.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 8/10 - 8/14
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust system sale
- gibson slash exhaust tips
- gibson bullet mufflers
- gibson cat-back dual split rear exit reviews
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- mitsubishi performance exhaust
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- 98 ford explorer headers
- exhaust for dodge ram 1500
- jeep comanche exhaust pipes
- car air filter
- performance chip reviews