We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #615606 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andrew D (SEVERN, MD) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Nov 26, 2014 8:55 AM
I was hoping that this system would give me a deeper/louder tone over stock. The tone is barely louder than stock, if it even is any louder. I've seen reviews say that this system is too loud for them. If this is too loud for you than you need to check your work because you have a leak. As far as performance gains go, you will not notice much at all. It does pull a little bit better in first gear under a load (more than half throttle) but that's being generous.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- cheap gibson exhaust
- camper generator exhaust tip
- gibson 316600
- gibson bullet mufflers
- high-flow catalytic converter legal in california
- lotus cat back
- chevrolet exhaust system reviews
- 2001 alero pacesetter exhaust
- 2005 cadillac deville accesories
- 2010 silverado dual exit exhaust system
- automobile floor mats carpet
- bike carrying racks
- tonoue cover