We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #5628 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ernest C (Rockaway Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 14, 2009 12:50 PM
Everything is staight foward easy to install.Sounds good not to loud. I found that the only place gibson went cheap was the rubber(donut)that holds the tail pipe to the hanger is garbage get a oem has metal for support in it.
Reviewed by Karl J (Rochester, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 22, 2008 7:08 PM
The exhaust made my truck a real head turner. I feel that it gives me a little more torque out of the hole. I haven't seen any mpg increase but I didn't buy it for that. Overall I love the sound and the performance increase.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 4/04 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust kits
- 18"stainless exhaust tips with turn down tip
- 2007 chrysler pacifica exhaust
- best sounding round mufflers
- 1987 mitsubishi truck exhaust headers replacement parts
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- direct fit exhaust for 2006 audi a8
- exhaust headers chevy s10
- challenger exhaust
- whats a good flowmaster exhaust for gmc canyon
- seats covers
- chrome for cars
- cargo storage for suv