We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #612219 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kris V (EDWARDSBURG, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Murano — May 05, 2015 5:58 PM
The description is deceiving, should read "axle back" not "cat back". Packaging is lame and resulted in some damage. Part quality is good but does not knock down the exhaust note much. I installed eliminating the mid muffler, quite LOUD! Had to add a resonator back in. Gibson should create a true "Cat back" but does not. Gibson customer service was no help with compatible parts and the installation absolutely requires welding. Not a bolt on part. Pipe diameter matches nothing on the Murano.
Ships Between 3/02 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust cheap
- gp500 headers
- 2007 tahoe gibson swept side review
- ehaust tips for impala
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- x pipes for ford
- honda performance exhaust
- how many catalytic converters are in a 2005 mazda mpv van
- nissan frontier performance upgrades
- cheap exhaust dodge ram 1500
- covers for truck beds
- discount seat covers
- high performance air filters