We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #315597 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rick H (EDMOND, OK) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer — May 24, 2014 3:51 PM
If you like really loud exhaust noise then Gibson is it, looks good, fits real good, easy install, but it's so fricking loud, your neighbors will give you the stink eye every time you start it up. So I called Gibson an they said " that's just the nature of the beast" , well the web site says on a scale of 0-10 the swept side is a 2 ( 0 being stock and 10 being very loud ) that's BS , ( BTW once installed no refunds ) VERY LOUD!!!
Reviewed by Nick F (Bonita Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer — Aug 05, 2010 9:39 PM
For an I6 trailblazer there isn't a whole lot you can do to make it sound "good". With this Gibson exhaust however, it sounds about as good as it can get! It also improves the look of the Trailblazer from the rear 100%. After immediately installing it, the sound was a little too loud and high pitch in the 1500-3000 rpm range for my liking, but after breaking it in for about 150 miles the sound has become very deep, has toned down a good amount, and has that distinctive Inline 6 sound. Many compliments on it so far, and I couldn't be happier with it's fit, finish and Sound now. Installation was fairly easy other than getting the old exhaust off which took some patience but after that everything went on smooth and fit 100% perfect.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/10
- What Do You Drive?
- exhaust tip lifetime warranty
- 3 in inlet turn down exhaust tips for trucks
- gibson swept side exhaust system
- gp500 headers
- hyundai performance parts
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- federal catalyst converter for 2001 infinity i30 california legal
- catalytic converter prices in california 2002 grand jeep cherokee 4 wheel drive
- 1997 toyota 4runner exhaust system
- 2013 optima cat-back 3"" exhaust
- bicycle rack for car
- cheap cold air intake kits
- engine chips for trucks