We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #318002 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Cory B (Trinity, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac G8 — Jan 02, 2014 8:32 PM
This exhaust is just what I was looking for. It really opened up the car ALOT. It gives a nice smooth rubble while accelerating but when you get to cruising speed you can barely hear a drone inside the cab. Great hp increase, too early to tell about mpg. Def best bang for your buck.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual split rear exit (Aluminized)
- Part #:318002
- Exits straight out the rear
- Polished stainless tips
- 2.5 inch piping
- how big are gibson tips
- exhaust chrome tip turn down
- gibson exhaust 5637 review
- isuzu diesel performance parts
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- catalytic converter for a midget 1960
- cheap ford f150 headers
- best aftermarket exhaust 2010 tundra
- loud exhaust for suburban
- luggage carriers
- truck toolboxes
- automotive seat covers