We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #69115 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by gwynn v (Lansdale, PA) — Nov 11, 2010 1:40 PM
The quality of the system is good, pretty good fit but not perfect, the drivers side pipe is too close to the shock. The sound of the muffler on the 3 valve V10 is just terrible, and the drone is unbearable. I replaced the muffler within one week. I went with a Magnaflow muffler and it sounds way better and no drone.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 10/05 - 10/09
- What Do You Drive?
- gibson exhaust tips stainless
- gibson header reviews
- jeep metal mulisha exhaust
- double wall intercooled tip
- jeep wrangler exaust
- jeep cherokee header review
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- f150 exhaust tips
- ford f150 dual exhaust
- 2001 pontiac bonneville catalytic converter direct fit
- car air filter
- performance chip reviews