We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #69116 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard S (COAL VALLEY, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — May 23, 2014 10:26 AM
Installation of the Cat Back Split Exhaust Pt. #69116 was easy. Problem encountered was the steel exit pipes had to be slotted to get the pieces securely attached to the tailpipe. The clamps would not grip tight enough to prevent pipe from rotating down with the stainless steel tips attached. Very disappointed in sound. There is no "throaty exhaust tone". Sounds just like the factory system. The sound was primary reason for replacing the factory system. The Cost did not justify the results.
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual split rear exit (Stainless)
- Part #:69116
- Exits out of rear
- Polished stainless tips
- 2.5 inch piping
- gibson exhaust metal mulisha
- gibson gp102s
- gibson super truck exhaust review
- 3" chrome exhaust turn down
- acura performance exhaust systems
- catalytic converter for a midget 1960
- isuzu diesel performance parts
- 1998 f150 resonator
- f150 performance free shipping canada
- headers 2008 f250
- intake systems
- performance brake rotors
- truck step rails