We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Part #9210 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven N (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 13, 2016 8:45 PM
Installed myself on Ford F150 SuperCrew. It took a bit of twisting and turning to keep the pipes from rubbing on the spare tire and from being up against the rear fender. Price was nice. Looks good. It's not as loud as I hoped it would be. Gives the truck a nice purr when at idle.
Reviewed by Don B (SAGE, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2014 6:20 AM
Let me start by saying I have noticed a little better acceleration starting at about 2200 rpm and the sound is better than stock but it all goes south from there. Installation instructions are poor at best. Don't expect much help from tech support. Proper fitment takes a lot of tweaking. If you can get the system for around $300 It's ok but I wouldn't pay the full msrp. There are better fitting systems out there.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 8/14 - 8/16
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual Sport - Swept side exit (Aluminized)
- Part #:9210
- Exits behind passenger rear tire
- 3.5 inch polished stainless tips
- 3 inch Headpipe, 2.5 inch Tailpipes
- gibson performance
- gibson turn down exhaust tips
- sport trac flowmaster exaust
- exhause 5" turndown tip short
- jeep cherokee header review
- lotus cat back
- 2005 mercedes sprinter muffler
- 2006 f150 headers
- best exhaust system for dodge ram 1500
- caliber exhaust system
- car rain guard
- automobile luggage racks
- steps for truck