We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14902 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gareth W (VALLEY SPRINGS, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Audi S4 — May 25, 2017 8:52 PM
Overall I am pleased with my cat back exhaust from Borla. Very easy to put on, entirely bolt on no cutting or welding required. Fitment is very good. The tips stick out just enough from the bumper to see the Borla branding on top, looks nice. My only gripe with this is that it is a little quieter than I would like, this may be due to my model's dampening in the cats though. Great Product, especially for the price around $200 less than competitions.
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
- borla headers
- dual slash cut outlets-angled exhaust tips
- flomaster 17413
- installation reviews on the borla 17249 headers
- isuzu diesel performance parts
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- how to install exhaust system on saturn
- 1999 chevy malibu exhaust system diameter
- 2001 dodge dakota exhaust system
- best exhaust for tahoe
- auto rearview mirrors
- automobile brakes