We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14939 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Omar M (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 BMW 323i — May 23, 2007 8:54 PM
The exhaust sounds good, not too loud but deep enough for my liking. I had it installed by a BMW mechanic I know and the he said the hardest part was taking the old one off since it's a lot heavier. My car is lighter and I can tell it has more torque and HP in the higher RPMs. The only thing is that the muffler stick out a few inches more than the usual. This does give it a distinct look though. Service was great from AutoAnything.
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual left rear exit
- Part #:14939
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 3.15" dual, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, Phantom tips
- Dual inlet, dual outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- borla reviews
- borla exhaust tips dual intercooled
- 2010 corolla s borla 11795 free shipping
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- ford diesel exhaust kits
- maserati dual exhaust tips
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- 2001 dodge ram 2500 diesel exhaust
- borla exhaust for 1980 camaro
- exhaust tip, chrome chrysler sebring
- auto deflectors
- car floor mats carpet
- disk brake pads