We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11750 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert S (Fort Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Jul 15, 2013 11:48 AM
I have a 2007 Shelby gt500. I changed out the stock mufflers to the Borla s type axle back along with kooks long tube headers and a high flow catted x pipe, WOW what a difference!! now it sounds like a muscle car
Reviewed by Eric G (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Dec 08, 2007 8:16 AM
I decided to go with the Borla on my 08 Mustang GT. Great sound out of the box, very Loud! It has mellowed out since, but I am still completely satisfied, I love to turn off the radio and listen to it when I take off.
Ships Between 8/28 - 8/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Split rear exit
- Part #:11750
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Bolts behind the factory H-pipe
- borla exhaust philippines
- borla stainless steel exhaust tips for 2006 charger
- borla 17062 free shipping
- borla 3" exhaust tip
- austin healey exhaust headers
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- subaru full exhaust system
- exhaust for ford f250 diesel
- 1997 chevy s 10 muffler
- 2011 ram 1500 exhaust system
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks
- hitch for suv
- sheepskin seat covers san diego ca